YOUTH FOOTBALL UPDATE 23rd March 2021
We are pleased to confirm that as we return to Tier 3 organised indoor football for U18s is allowed to restart.
|Under-11s||Saturday 27th March||4:00-5:15pm|
|Development Club||Monday 29th March||6:00-7:00pm (P2/3/4) 7:20-8:30pm (P5/6/7)|
|Under-13s||Tuesday 30th March||6:15-7:30pm|
|Under-18s||Wednesday 7th April||6:30-8:00pm|
|Under-15s||Thursday 1st April||6:20-7:20pm|
DEVELOPMENT CLUB - application to join
We sometimes have a limited number of places availble for children to join the club. Whether a space is available will depend on your child's age as the club is split into groups according to school year groups.
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis, with priority given to children from Tong, Back and Tolsta.
Please note your application may be subject to a waiting list so please don't use the online booking system until you have received confirmation that a place is available.
If you have any questions, or have difficulty accessing the form please get in touch.
SENIOR FOOTBALL - BOOKING SITE
As per Scottish Government Tier 3 sport and physical activity guidance, adult contact sport is prohibited for indoors and outdoors.
Once senior football team training resumes you can be book via Smoothbook at: https://cal.smoothbook.co/backfcseniors#/class
The new system allows bookings to be made up to 7 days in advance and stays open up to the start of the session. As part of COVID regulations, all attendances must be booked beforehand.
It is important that bookings are cancelled if you can no longer make it. The easiest way to do this is to log into your account where you can view all bookings, reschedule or cancel them.
Football Booking System - FAQ and step by step instructions
Following the intiduction of the new smoothbooks booking system we have prepared a FAQ and Step by Step Instructions sheet to hopefully answer most questions and iron out some of the issues people have been experiencing moving to the new system.
YOUTH FOOTBALL ONLINE BOOKING - move to new system from 10th October
We will shortly be moving to a new booking system which we hope everyone will find easier and less cumbersome to navigate.
- You will be able to purchase a payment package of 1, 5 or 10 sessions which can be redeemed against any session, team or child at any time. (you will still need to book your child in each week).
- You will be able to create an account, from which you can double check your bookings and make cancellations.
- Creating an account also means you won't need to enter lots of details each time.
- Parents with more than one child will be able to book up to 3 children onto a single session at a time. No need for multiple accounts.
- We have also listened to your feedback on the cut off deadline and so booking on the new system will open 7 days in advance and close 24hrs before the session starts.
Please understand that this deadline is absolute and final, there is no way to get around it no matter who you ask. All our coaches are volunteers and everyone is working really hard to make sure the activities that we run are both enjoyable and safe, part of this is needing to know exact numbers in advance of the session, so please bear with us.
For all youth training sessions visit: